Monday, July 21, 2008

The Presidential CUP and Nepali politics

Did you watch Euro-cup before some weeks? I was really busy with my studies and research, even though I did not miss the game. I watched most of the games. Finally, the Spain won the cup, and I tried to concentrate towards my studies. I thought it is a game, one wins and one loses.

Then started the next more interesting game. But it was not in Europe, but in Nepal, in my home country. The interesting thing is that all the players were Nepali and most of them were familiar faces. How can I miss this game? It was going to held for the first time in the history of Nepal so it was more fascinating for every one.

I have already commented somewhere in this blog. As most of them, I had said that it will be difficult for maoists to form government without the support of Congress. Now, it became true. Girija is someone who always does this and that grand-design when he has to go out of power. Nepali congress can not live without power and it is hard for the political parties of Nepal to exclude NC completely. Nepali congress party is next king of Nepal,,,you will need next revolution to kick it out of government. If you can not do it, you have to accept his points to form government. Generally, politics is a science. But this is not true in the case of Nepal. Here the politics means GAME. Lets see who wins this game. But it is fact that the NC won for this time. The Presidential CUP goes to the Nepali congress. I do not know for how long. But do not worry, there are lots of other prizes and cups. Lets see who wins them!!

No comments: