Thursday, July 3, 2008

Feeling towards Nepalese News

My Dear blog readers,

I have been thinking about the Nepalese news for some weeks. I wanted to write somethings about my personal feeling on it. But I was feeling a bit skeptical to address it publicly. I was worried that people may analyze me in some other way. But, thanks to a commenter in mysansar blog; his idea pushed me up to write it. You might have read the real article where he commented; but I think it is a good idea to summarize it in few points here. The article says that ULM and Nepali congress are in the process to form a government in Nepal. They have decided to make Girija P. Koirala as the president and some one from the UML will be the priminister. These two parties blam that maoist could do nothing in these months and definitely it will do nothing in future. This is what I read in the mysansar blog which is run by a good journalist of Nepal. The blog says that this news comes in air from K P Oli who is one of the leading leader of UML=E-male.

On the comment of this article, I found that some commenters are really worried with this political strategy of nepalese leaders. They say that they do not have any more interst to read the nepalese news. And it encouraged me to write something on this issue. Now, you will read my view on the real article, nepalese news, european business, etc.

I have had the same feeling one the nepalese news as most of the commentators. I am also fed up with the NEWS of Nepal. There is no more change after the election. No creative news; always repetition of the same type of dogma. I often think that I should concentrate on my research and studies, and do not follow the nepalese news anymore. But it does not work. It is difficult to control–it may be due to motherlands feeling. We want some changes in our homeland. But we become very pessimistic after we read the news of Nepal! It kills our enthusiasm and the day becomes really boring.

Now, I will comment on the recent article. I believe that it is all done by Girija Prasad Koirala. He is the second king of Nepal. I have already said this thing in my articles. It is impossible for Maoists to form the government without his support. They have to accept him as the first president of Nepal. There is no way! Otherwise the same thing happens for the next 5 months and ultimately Army may start to rule the nation. If the Maoists form the government without Girija P. Koirala. I doubt whether it will last for more than 9 months. It is because--"sarkar dhalaune" is the culture of nepalese politicians. And Girija P. Koirala has done Masters in this subject. You can imagine what happens in this case.

But we do hope that there will be some positive changes in Nepal sothat we can change our mentality on the nepalese news! We like to start our day in full energy!

Thanks you for reading my comment.

A little-linguist

No comments: