Friday, June 6, 2008

Meeting with a helpful guy

This picture is taken during my last visit to Bonn. In this picture, you can see that I and Dipendra are going towards Essen which is one of the biggest cities of Germany. 

Dipendra is studying Applied linguistics and he also works in the restaurant which is owned by his brother. There are very few Nepali hotels and restaurant in Germany. It is because it is difficult for a foreigner to establish business in Germany due to financial and business laws of Germany. A big bulk of money is needed for this purpose which becomes impossible for the people of third world. But it is a bit easier for the people who has got permanent visa or even german passport. There are lots of reasons behind it which I am not going to talk here. 

I just wanted to reveal the fact that Dipendra is an extremely hard working and helpful person. He helps every Nepali who appears to his doorstep. So far as I know--every one knows him around the North Rhine-Westphalia. In the August, I had an opportunity to meet him. He not only provided food and shelter in his place, but also showed the whole NRW state to us. I was highly impressed with his personality. So if you are heading towards that area, please do not forget his name. I can not keep his telephone number and mail ID in this blog, but you can always ask with me when you plan to go that region. 

All the best

No comments: